Sunday, November 7, 2010

November........

Once't upon a time, a very long time ago, I wrote a poem about November 'n if I c'd remember it, I'd bore you with it...fortunately for you, I can't recall it other than I rhymed cold 'n clear with brown 'n sere ' n that alone should tell you all you need to know about it.....
So the time changed ‘n the rain came ‘n I woke up this morning ‘n it’s November at last....not that I was in any great hurry for it to be November when the rain ‘n the cold ‘n the fog dominate northern California, I wudn’t ‘n I still ain’t ...still the inevitability of the seasons is a constant in an ever-changing world ‘n humanity seems to need something constant in life ‘n we certainly have that in the ebb ‘n flow of the seasons...it’s reflected in the ebb ‘n flow of politicians also but that’s another story for another day...

No comments: